It's our family tradition to go out to Mr. Incredible's parent's/sister's house for Halloween since they live where there is a lot of kids who trick or treat (not like around our neighborhood). We have dinner first and then head out and it's ALWAYS so much fun.

Sally and her Kindergarten class

Sally as Minnie Mouse (she already knows what she wants to be next year)

Woody and Buzz (who knew they were twins)

The popular social networking sight known as Bookface

The kids ready to go with Bampa Trick or Treating

Snow White IS a Colts fan :)
We're BIG Colts fans!!

Sally and I both got FULL size candy bars for dressing up so CUTE
3 comments:
I thought Jeff's "disguise" had something to do with having his nose in a book. I've been known to miss the obvious before.
When we watched the Office, I thought that is such a great idea for a "costume"! Good for Jeff to do it! LOVE your costume is so cute, And Gavyn and Brooklyn can totally get married-she is too cute! (Even if she ends up being taller than him) :)
Cute!! Looks like a really fun Halloween!! What does Sally want to be next year?
Post a Comment