Friday, November 27, 2009

Last Night was HEAVEN with number 27

I'm so thankful that we have become such good friends with Mr. Incredible's old mission companion and their family, The Gappmayer Family. The Gappmayer's invited us over for Thanksgiving and we soon found out after that that Mr. Incredible's parents were going to California to visit his older brother for Thanksgiving this year so we had our family Thanksgiving on Sunday and we were able to go to the Gappmayer's for Thanksgiving :) We had a ball watching football, eating, talking, eating, laughing, eating, watching the kids play, eating and more eating! Burke and Joidee made the BEST turkey and Joidee is ALWAYS the best hostess! The kids play so nicely, which makes us so HAPPY, and we were sad to see the night end so quickly for us (Mr. Incredible had to work...BOO!). I forgot my camera, like always, but I did get a cute picture of the kids with their Christmas Cracker prizes and hats on (I know it's not Christmas but it was LOTS of fun!). Thanks again to Burke and Joidee for an AWESOME day, we're so thankful for you guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LoVE LOVE this picture! We loved having you over! (I forgot to give you your plate back from my b-day, and we found the barette that was dropped.) :) Thanks again for celebrating with us.