Sunday, November 8, 2009

8th Day of Thanks

I'm in charge of singing time today in Primary and I was just thinking about how thankful I am for my calling. I am the assistant to the primary chorister and I LOVE it! I was so nervous about getting up in front of ALL those kids when I got the call but after a week or 2 I know that it's all about having FUN! As long as the kids are learning songs and having fun then I'm doing my job :) I think one of my favorite parts about my calling is I get to sing with the nursery every week. At first they all had blank stares on their faces but now they're singing with me and they make me laugh the whole time I'm in there. I'm so thankful for my wonderful calling, the extraordinary women that I serve with, and Jeff A. too (the pianist we couldn't do anything without him!!!), and the joy the children brings into my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got called as the Nursery Coordinator and am in charge of singing time. So please please pass along tips to help singing time be fun for those cute little ones. :)