Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Sisters are a little bit like Heaven is my #11

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sisters!!! What would I do without them??? I think that these pictures can show you how much I LOVE my sisters. They are wonderful Aunts to my Sally and Carol and Sharlene have married amazing men who fit right into our family. My sweet sister Laura has also been such a blessing in our family and I'm SO PROUD to be her sister and all the things that she accomplishes, our family wouldn't be complete without her! I can NEVER get my pictures in order so you'll just have to read the captions under them if you want to understand them :)
All 4 of the Carpenter girls 1984
All of us with our Nana 1983
My sisters tortured me :)
All of us again in 1995 (during my awkward stage)
Colter Bay, WY Summer 2001 Sharlene lived and worked with my in-laws the summer after Mr. Incredible and I got married. We saw each other every day and she went with us on family vacations. We really became close during that time.
We were also roommates for a semester down at BYU after Sharlene got home from her mission, that was TOO much fun!! Sharlene and I are 4 years apart so this was good for us so we could re-connect again. April 2001 Laura Lou was stuck with me after Carol and Sharlene went to collage :) We became close and had lots of fun together, this is us at Enchanted Forest just hangin out. Summer 2000
Sharlene with her sweet Ethan Summer 2009
Aunt Carol and Uncle Geoff spoil the kids like CRAZY but that's what Aunts and Uncles are for, right?? :) They are so good to the kids and listen and play with them. The kids always ask when we're going to go to see Carol and Geoff. Sally said to me the other day, "I don't like cats except for Carol and Geoff's cats, they are really nice." Summer 2009
Jonathan kicking water at Uncle Geoff and Aunt Carol Summer 2009
Carol and Geoff always pick out the perfect presents for Sally Dec 2008
Aunt Laura Lou and Sally with finished gingerbread houses Dec 2008
Sally and Aunt Carol playing at Jamison Square June 2008
Sharlene and Jonathan at Gardner Village October 2007
Uncle Geoff and Aunt Carol playing with Sally Summer of 2007 (I think)
Aunt Laura Lou and Silly Sally June 2006
Aunt Laura Lou and Kimmy March 2005
Laura Lou and Sharlene at Mt. Rushmore for the 4th of July 2008
Sharlene and I holding our little ones at Carol's wedding, I think Sally looks yummy to Kimmy :) April 2004
Aunt Laura Lou holding Sally at Carol's wedding, what a lifesaver April 2004
Carol with her two nieces on her wedding day, doesn't she look amazing! April 2004

2 comments:

Tiffany W. said...

I love all those pictures! Especially the olders ones... SUCH CUTE LITTLE GIRLS YOU WERE! So fun... I was totally jipped with only all brothers! ;)

Sharlene said...

I loved looking at those pictures! I have not seen some of them. What a fun walk down memory lane! I love you too! You are super duper extra totally FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!