Friday, November 20, 2009

My AWESOME hubby hits number 20

I'm so thankful that Mr. Incredible encourages me to try new things :) If it were up to me I would have my one routine and be more than happy to do that on a daily basis but Mr. I is always out to try new things and then wants me to do them too. Sometimes I am willing to try something new the first (or second) time he asks but then on other things he has to be patient while literally waiting years. It took me a LONG LONG time to be able to listen to Counting Crows without pulling my hair out or to read Twilight :) The only problem is I have an obsessive personality trait and that shows sometimes and then it turns around to bite Jeff, poor boy. So today I am so thankful to have such an AWESOME hubby to teaches me to try new things and is SO patient with me a long the way!!
I went from Twi-hater to Twi-fan (thanks Poulsen!)

No comments: