Monday, November 2, 2009

30 Days of Thanks

So sometimes when Mr. Incredible is at work and Sally is in bed and I'm BORED out of my mind I blog hop. Last night I was blog hopping and I ran across my friend, who I did my CNA class with, and his wife had put on their blog '30 days of Thanks' and invited people to do it on their blogs too. I thought this was such a cute idea that I had to fall in line and copy her :) And since I didn't do it yesterday I'm going to do 2 today. Day 1: My FUN family! Is it possible to LOVE two people as much as I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sally and Mr. Incredible!?!?! These are my favorite people EVER! I can't get enough of them and I'm so grateful that Mr. Incredible and I met and hit it off so quickly and that Sally was sent to us. I feel so complete! Cannon Beach August 2009
The Missus (me), Sally and Mr. Incredible at preschool graduation May 2009
The Missus (me), Sally, and Mr. Incredible at Disneyland March 2007
Day 2: My extended family. What would I do without my AWESOME family!?!?! Without questions or judgement they are there for us, ALWAYS! Life would be dull and un-entertaining without them around! I'm grateful that my Sally has cousins that she will be connected to for life. I'm grateful that she knows her grandparents and they put forth SO much effort to know her too and to encourage her in all she does. I'm so happy that she has Aunts and Uncles that love and support her from every angle. I'm mostly grateful that my little family is surrounded by the BEST of examples and that I have the knowledge that we're an ETERNAL FAMILY!
Carpenter Family August 2009
Poulsen Family August 2007

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

janet...wow thanks for your sweet comment and I am so glad you're doing the 30 days of thanks with me! I hope lots more do...its such a good little exercise. Your family is just adorable and you are just beautiful! happy blogging...I'll check back and make sure you don't slack on your thankful posts! hehe. j/k.

(i deleted my last comment and fixed your name...haha we must have been commenting at the same time!)

Sharlene said...

what a great idea. I will check back often. we love you too.