Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Waiting for my sister to arrive is my thankful 25

I am so thankful that my sister and her family are coming down to Utah for Thanksgiving today. It's only been a few months since I've seen her last and I have dying to see her and her family (especially the kids!)! Thanks to them for making the 10 hour drive so we can spend a little bit of time together! I really don't understand why Sharlene and I don't have more/better/newer pictures of the 2 of us together! This was April 2001

1 comment:

angelicindy said...

That picture is funny to me because I recognize that living room! I might have even been the one taking the picture :). I wish I was in Utah this year for Thanksgiving so we could meet for brunch or lunch together, but alas, everyone and their dog... literally both Roxi and Bisley are coming with their families to Burley to celebrate Thanksgiving. I guess we'll have to try again another time.

Missing you guys!