Monday, November 23, 2009

The story "My Daddy and me" is my #23

I am so thankful and blessed that Mr. Incredible is such an amazing father! I made a book for him for last Father's Day that I put on the blog for this post. So look at all the pictures and read the captions below for the story.
This is a story about My Daddy and me!
My Daddy and I have a connection that NO ONE else has!
My Daddy and I go on our fun Daddy/Daughter dates and Daddy always lets me choose where to go. We have fun no matter what we do.
My Daddy loves to brush my hair and I love it when you put ribbons in my hair. We LOVE to try new things.
When I had my birthday party My Daddy made sure I had a fun time and smiled the whole day long!
When I got my ears pierced you were there to hold me when I cried.
My Daddy is always going to be able to carry me no matter how big I get because you're SUPER daddy!
My Daddy is always teaching me new things and helping me to grow. We have so much fun together!
My Daddy and I LOVE to go swimming together even if it's cold outside. You're always thinking of me first!
My Daddy and I like to wrestle and play around. We have such a FUN FAMILY!
My Daddy encourages me to always do better and to be better! Thank you for being patient with me when I get upset.
Daddy you are very goofy! You teach me to laugh and to always be Silly Sally
My Daddy and I are so much alike and there is no one in the world like you. I want to be just like you Daddy! I love you!

Daddy and Sally (Made especially for Daddy)

2 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

You can really tell they have a special connection--so sweet!

Nana said...

That is a book to treasure.