Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I can hardly think of anymore is thankful 24

I am thankful for a hubby that is a handy man. Back in September or October we woke up to water dripping from the ceiling and it bowing BAD, the ceiling almost collapsed it was so bad. Last week my AWESOME Mr. Incredible torn down the bad dry wall and put up a new ceiling, well almost we just need to mud it and paint it now. Mr. Incredible does so much for us and fixes so much, things that I wouldn't even know where to start. If I named all of them this would update would be longer than any you've ever seen. Just to name a few...replaces kitchen sinks, faucets, ceilings, toilets, walls, installs garbage disposals, sets up our TV/DVD player/surround sound/TiVo, set us our computers and printers, tries to change our oil in the car and spark plugs, made a dog house and he made me a chest from scratch with NO plans. It's an awesome chest that we keep all our blankets in and I LOVE it so much! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Mr. Incredible and I'm thankful that he is my handy guy!

No comments: