Monday, November 16, 2009

Funniest thing I've even seen #16

So maybe this isn't the funniest thing I've seen but it rhymed, work with me. Mr. Incredible came home from work this morning wearing this hat that he made all by his onesie! I just started laughing at how big the ball on top of the big hat is. I am so thankful for laughter in our marriage and I can honestly say that I think it brings us closer as a couple to laugh together. I used to be so serious but my wonderful hubby has taught be over the past years (I'm pretty stubborn so it's taken a lot of patience on his side) that seriousness and maturity are overrated and I would have to agree. My thankful today is for laughter!Thank you Mr. Incredible for teaching me more about laughter and silliness!

1 comment:

Tiffany W. said...

Ha! love the hat! And he made that all by himself? Pretty impressive! ;)