Last year for Christmas my mom pitched in and helped us buy a scanner and I can't tell you how much I LOVE IT!! When Jeff and I were growing up, dating, got married and were in our early years of marriage digital cameras weren't the "norm" so we still had to deal with film. When we went to England and Paris in 2003 we took 32 rolls of film (and then we had to develop them) I LOVE sharing pictures (can you tell yet??) so I was so happy to get a scanner so I could share all these pictures with you, plus I like adding pictures from the old days when digital cameras weren't even around. And something else that I can scan in is Sally's drawings. She is quite the artist and I'm glad I can scan in all the pictures instead of keeping all of them on paper. I am thankful for my scanner so I can do all of this!
Sally took this to school for Show and Tell and it's her favorite food, chicken noodle soup
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
luckkyyy! I wish I had a scanner to digitize my photos! It must be very handy and so fun to relive all those great memories :)
Post a Comment