Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 3 of Thanks

I am so grateful for a living prophet on the earth today President Thomas S. Monson and for his counslors and for the Quorum of the Twelve and everyone else who serves with them. I'm grateful for their words of comfort during hard times and for their humor. I'm also grateful for Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin and for his talk in the October 2008 Gerneral Conference "Come What May and LOVE IT!" That talk has changed my life, click here to read it! He has also taught me to laugh more, and I do laugh A LOT more. I've become more happy, I don't focus on the things I can't control as much and have learned to take the challenging thing with a better attitude.

1 comment:

Tiffany W. said...

I love that talk too! And that could possibly be the cutest picture ever! (of the prophet with Joseph B. Wirthlin)