I know I'm kind of reusing some of my thankfuls but this one is worth reusing. I am so very thankful for this little girl Sally that has come into my life! I'm thankful that she has been healthy and strong and such a joy to be around! I'm not sure if the Lord will bless us with anymore children but as my mother-in-law once said "She is quality!" Our Silly Sally makes my life complete and I'm so thankful to be her mom. Life wouldn't be the same without her.
Top L-R 1. Preggers with 2 months left 2.Sally holding Daddy's hand 4 minutes old 3. Our first family picture
Middle L-R 4. Sally in the hospital 5. Sally's first b-day 6. Second b-day
Bottom L-R 7. Third b-day 8. Fourth b-day 9. Fifth b-day
1 comment:
She sounds like a sweet girl and you and Jeff are WONDERFUL parents!
Post a Comment