Friday, November 27, 2009

Girl's Night Out

Can you believe that I'm putting up stuff other than my thankful list?? As if I don't have enough posts on my blog this month right?? Last week I had a couple girls night out. First I went and saw the midnight showing of New Moon with my sister-in-laws and a couple of my brother-in-laws, I don't have a picture of that but it was so much fun!! Then the next night I went to dinner and saw New Moon AGAIN with some girls from my ward and their friends. I had such a fun time but like always I forgot my camera so I stole this picture off of Kandis' blog, I hope you don't mind Kandis :)
There is a couple of pictures of the group at dinner and then waiting in line at the movie. My friend, Chrissy, brought this cut out of Edward that her friends bought her and the "Team Edward" girls went nuts :) What a fun group a girls, we laughed so much that night!

No comments: