That was so great! I loved hearing all the things they were grateful for. They did a wonderful job of humanizing it with the bright and smiling faces of so many different people: old and young, men and women, etc. I almost felt like I could see the joy in them as they were realizing how far they've come and how thankful they were for it. Don't you think that some of our greatest achievements stem from our greatest adversity? I know mine do. Thanks for posting!
3 comments:
That was so great! I loved hearing all the things they were grateful for. They did a wonderful job of humanizing it with the bright and smiling faces of so many different people: old and young, men and women, etc. I almost felt like I could see the joy in them as they were realizing how far they've come and how thankful they were for it. Don't you think that some of our greatest achievements stem from our greatest adversity? I know mine do. Thanks for posting!
I'm grateful for blogs that let us check in from time to time to see how our friends are doing. Miss you guys. Happy Thanksgiving. -wendy
I loved this... and just might have to post it on my blog if I ever get the time to get around to it. :)
Post a Comment