Sunday, November 15, 2009
I'm so thankful that I could scream for my #15
I am so thankful that I have been blessed as a wife and a mother. On Friday Sally spent the night at a cousins house and Mr. Incredible and I were able to be alone and we partied it up! We went to Target to get me some new glasses, Southtown Mall to buy our nephew a b-day present, stopped by Fanzz to say hi to Mr. Incredible's brother, went to McDonald's for dinner (big spenders), and then called the Elders Quorum to remind them of flag football the next morning...sounds like fun huh?? But it was probably one of the best nights that I've had for a long time because we were able to spend time talking, laughing, holding hands and laughing some more and to do it alone. I feel so blessed to have Mr. Incredible as my husband! I feel like we were made for each other and I know no one in this world can replace him! I'm thankful to be his wife and to be attached to him for eternity, I'm so lucky!! Last night Sally woke up at 3:45am throwing up and then again at 5am and even when I woke up at 7:30 tired and cold when Mr. Incredible came home I just thought how thankful I am to have this experience as a mother. And then when she woke up she came and cuddled up with Mr. Incredible and me in our bed. She is such a good natured girl and I feel so honored and blessed to be her mother!
The day I became a wife Our Wedding Day May 2001
The day I became a mother Our First Family picture March 2004
Posted by
The Poulsen Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always admired how you two worked as a couple. Always in synch. He's a good guy that Mr. Incredible!
Post a Comment