This is how we entertain ourselves on a Sunday afternoon...well at least this is how I entertain myself I don't know if this is entertaining to Mr. Incredible :) We're NERDS I know but I LOVE him more than anything else and he continues to make me laugh on a hourly basis (when he's at home). This past year I've been really trying to remember the words of one of my favorite apostles, Elder Wirthlin, to "Come What May and LOVE It!" and his words to "Laugh" and with that in mind life has become simple and more entertaining.
5 comments:
What fun Sunday entertainment!
You guys are crazy and fun!!! Thanks, Janet, for taking those VT treats by.
you two are total dorks and i love it!! definitely meant for each other in every way! love you guys!
It could be worse...you could be watching football. (: Oh, this was just during a commercial?
You are looking so photogenic in those pictures! (the ones with you smiling) Dark straight hair suits you!
Post a Comment