Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Hullabaloo
Sally’s Uncle Geoff and Aunt Carol got Hullabaloo for Christmas this year and she couldn't love it more. She'll play a couple rounds take a break and want to play again. Hullabaloo is a wonderful game for kids who are trying to learn to identify shapes, colors, musical instruments, food and animals, it's also great for teaching kids how to follow directions. You put all these different mats on the ground and listen to the "announcer" for directions. The "announcer" will tell you where to move and if you land on the lucky pad when the "announcer" says "freeze" then you're the winner. Brooklyn learned how to play it at preschool it's a great teaching game. Thanks Geoff and Carol!!!
Hmmm...where do I go next??
Put you hand on a red and your knee on a green
I'm a winner!!
Posted by
The Poulsen Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute, cute, cute...she sure is turning into a little lady, I can't believe how big she is now.
Post a Comment