Only in Utah will it be cloudy when I leave for the gym at 7:50, sunny when I get out of the gym at 9:30, barely snowing when I leave for the store at 11:00 and then have about 3-4 inches of snow in my driveway when I get home at 12:15. I bet by 3pm today it will be sunny again :) You gotta love Utah weather.
3 comments:
So true, right? lame.
I love the poll you have on your blog. I was laughing so hard! We miss you guys! I think its time for a get together! Love you all!
I know!!! I was sitting in my office that day, and it started snowing...I look out the window and I see a guy jogging. He's either crazy, or he thought the sunny weather would hold out long enough to get his run in. You just never know!
Post a Comment