Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Looking back

Over the past month we've had a bunch of birthdays in Mr. Incredible's family. Clark turned 2 and the twins, Gavin and Quinn, turned 1 (our nephews) and Kinslee's (niece) 3rd birthday is this Saturday and as Sally's 4th birthday fast approaches I can't help but look back at all of her old pictures and think "Where did all this time go?" She has grown and changed so much over the years and sometimes its hard to imagine her as 1 again or even as a newborn. Anyway so while I was looking at her pictures I thought it would be fun to post some so everyone can see her progression.

Sally about 45 mins old, she still pulls that face sometimes
5 days old, thinking hard
Sally at Disneyland about 1 year old
Sally on her 2nd birthday
Sally right after her 3rd birthday
Sally almost 4

5 comments:

Courtney said...

She is such a cutie...amazingly, she hasn't changed all that much. She was a beautiful newborn! WOW! Fun post!

Babe in Boysland said...

Aww! I love her thinking hard picture.

Watson Family said...

What a princess! -wh

Kandis Mortensen said...

what a great idea! That was SO FUN to see!

The McKell Spot said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!!