Monday, January 21, 2008

My Little Pony Tent

This tent was one of my favorite things when I was a kid. It's a sheet that goes on your bed and turns into a tent. When we were in Portland at Christmas I found it, it brought back a lot of childhood memories, and I thought Sally would like it. We put it up on Friday and I explained to her that it was my tent when I was a little girl and that she could play with it now and her response was "I have a Cinderella tent that you can play with mommy!" She is always thinking of others. She fell out of bed the first night but mostly because she put her pillow at the foot of the bed so she was backward in sleeping. She even made up a song to go with the tent, she's just like her Dedi. Thanks to my mom for keeping this tent after all these years (it says 1985 on the sheets, so long ago)

Sally sleeping in her tent
She has to have her tent zipped up at night when she sleeps....
...And open during the day.

3 comments:

Sharlene said...

How fun for Brooklyn to sleep in that tent. I don't think Kimberly would sleep in a tent, especially with it zipped closed. I think she might get scared. Brooklyn is a cutie.

Babe in Boysland said...

I wish I had ANYTHING from my childhood to share with my kids. Not that my sons would want my Rainbow Bright or home made Cabbage Patch doll...

Courtney said...

That is so fun! Pais would love that. Isn't it great though, that all these fun things from our childhood are BACK!!! WOOHOO!!!