Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Lotion is for skin
I'm the winner of the MOTHER OF THE YEAR award (are you picking up my sarcasm because I'm laying it on pretty thick) Today I was so exhausted by all my children (sarcasm again) so I told Sally I was going to take a nap on couch and to please not wake me up. She was so good and let me sleep for about 45 mins and when I went upstairs to tell her that for being such a good girl I found her with the lotion out and all over her hands and hair. Of course I couldn't get mad at her because she didn't know any better so we had a talk and when Mr. Incredible got home from work and saw her hair she said "Lotion is for skin huh?" What can you do?? It was a great learning experience for all of us.
All over my hands...
...and my hair.
Posted by
The Poulsen Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Niiiiiice! I bet that was a fun clean up!
That is the funniest thing I've seen today! Tell Brooklyn thanks for the laugh! Love you guys!
Sounds like a lot of fun! Jeff, how are you? Random that I happened upon your blog! You have a beautiful little girl! Keep in touch. http://bloggityblog-whiteblog.blogspot.com
Janet I can't even believe that you found me AND that you live in Utah too. That is so funny! Ryan and I can't get over how adorable your little girl is. What a funny little world. Well, I'll be keeping my eye on you and your happenings :)
These pics make me want to stick with animals :) JK. At least Brooklyn doesn't roll in skunk spray or racoon feces! I guess kids and dogs get into the same kind of trouble with just different smells and substances.
love to lower her knickers and smear some on her bumcrack as lube analis so hot at her age
Post a Comment