Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sally's love of books

Sally has a real love for books and she has since she was a baby. Mr. Incredible has been reading to her every night since she was about 6 months old. We go to the library every week and come home with an arm full of books. We started signing up for the story time hour at the library and she grins from ear to ear the whole time. My mom said that the reason why Belle is Sally’s favorite princess is because Belle likes to read, just like Sally. I'm not big on letting her watch TV as a result she has to use her imagination to entertain herself. She plays with her doll house, princesses, sing, dance, and read books, well she kind of reads. I found her 4 different times today reading her books. Sally is such a great girl who brings us more joy then we could have ever expected. I thank my Heavenly Father every day that Mr. Incredible and I was entrusted with one of His choice spirits and as Sally gets older I understand more and more what an awesome responsibility we have in teaching her and what a blessing she is to our home.
Reading before the library
Reading the books we got from the library
Coming back to read more books after her snack
On Mommy and Daddy's bed reading some more

1 comment:

The McKell Spot said...

A girl after my own heart, books are the best!! I remember the first time I every saw you, I was sitting behind you in church and I was amazed at what a great mom you were. Brooklyn is one lucky girl to have parents like you!!