Thursday, January 17, 2008

Winger's Bowl Pictures

Mr. Incredible entered into a Winger's Wings eating contest through 1280 THE ZONE sports radio. You have 12 minutes and 80 seconds, or 13 minutes and 20 seconds, to eat as many wings as you can. There a bunch of different heats and the top 2 of each heat go to the finals. I'm proud to say that Mr. Incredible was the 1st in his heat with 80 wings.

YUMMY!
Bampa giving Sally a better view
Mr. Incredible on his first 40 wings
There wasn't enough room in his stomach so he thought standing up would help
Sally enjoying some wings after Mr. Incredible won
Mr. Incredible is the winner!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Nicely done. Anything for a free trip to Mexico!! I hope it works out for you. That's funny Elise lives in the valley too. So does Cami Taylor Van-Der-Wekken, we should try to get together. I'll talk to her about it.

Lindsey said...

Hey, and what's with Jaclyn's blog? Is it just me or why are there no words and places to leave comments? Do you have her email address? Thanks!

The Gardners said...

I really wish I could have been there...that is AWEWSOME!!! I used to eat wings like that, I wish I would have known that I could have won a cruise from stuffing my face!!! I'd still be tan! HA!

Courtney said...

Holy cow!!! Way to go Jeff! I hope you win the cruise.