So Sally is developing her personality a little more lately, the teasing aspect of it and she cracks us up daily. My mom says that I need to write them down before I forget them and she's right because I've already forgotten some. So I thought maybe I would put these things down on the blog. First off Sally has stopped taking naps which is so sad for me because now I don't have any "alone" time but it's good because she goes to be at 8pm exhausted and I wake her up at 6:45am to get ready for school or the gym. Anyways the other day when I woke her up she said “It’s not waking time yet it’s still nigh-night time. Look mommy it’s still dark outside I need to sleep for a little longer OK.” It’s hard for me not to laugh when she says things like that. Another funny thing when she woke up another morning we both put on our robes and I pointed out that her robe was pink, her favorite color and Sally pointed out that my robe was blue…but it’s really purple. One of Sally’s purple shirts was downstairs in the kitchen so I said “Do you see what color this shirt is Sally?? It’s like purple like my robe.” As I was going upstairs to change for the gym she said “Mommy you see this color on Hungry, Hungry Hippos box? It’s blue like your robe.” When I told Mr. Incredible that story he said “She’s her mother’s daughter,” and it’s true! One more for this blog last night I was laying down on my bed sideways, Sally came in and moved the pillow so my head could rest on it. Then she took off my shoes and took them to the basket by the door. When she came back to my room she laid down next to me, stroked my hair and said “I love you mommy, its ok you go to sleep now.” What a very thoughtful girl I have.
1 comment:
That is so cute, she really is such a special little girl. We miss her and you guys.
Post a Comment