Monday, November 1, 2010

Update on Broken Leg

I went to the doctor and these are the xrays from TODAY not a month ago when I broke it. There is almost ZERO change but you can also see that I have a few chips along the break. The doc said it's ok and we'll just keep moving forward, it is healing but just VERY SLOWLY! Doesn't my body know that I want to get back to work and STOP being at home all day everyday!!! Oh well, since this is THANKFUL MONTH I thought that I need to find something I'm thankful for.....I thankful for a LOVING husband who has taken care of me, I realize that I'm NOT the best patient! I'm grateful for a WONDERFUL daughter who has so often this past month put her needs willingly aside to help her hurt mother. I'm thankful for an AWESOME family, friends, and a ward family who have so SELFLESSLY taken care of me this past month. Even though I'm very impatient with this broken leg I can CLEARLY see the blessings that a LOVING Heavenly Father has sent me.

No comments: