I've never made homemade cinnamon rolls before and my friend has a WONDERFUL recipe so I thought I'd be domestic and try it. The day before Thanksgiving I rolled out the dough and made some AWESOME cinnamon rolls, if I do say so myself :) It was easier then I thought they would be! I think I'll carry on my friend, Vic's, tradition and make them on Christmas morning.
| Dough rolled out |
| Butter, cinnamon and sugar ready to be rolled up |
| Sally SO EXCITED to help |
| What they look like in the pan |
| Sally cutting them with floss, yep dental floss :) |
| Finished product |
| The facial expressions say it all |
| Numnumnumnumnum |
3 comments:
Makes me hungry just looking at them.
those look yummy!!! You're so domestic! (:
Yummy, I want one!
Post a Comment