Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More SNOW and Christmas is UP!!!

Sally just LOVES icicles lately and when they come off the house Poulsen lets her knock them down. We had so many GIANT ones in the back that the 2 of them decided to make a display of them in the front yard. We also FINALLY got all our Christmas decorations up, most importantly the tree. We watched Elf and then some of White Christmas while we were digging everything out of the boxes. It was a great family night for sure and I can't believe tomorrow is December 1st. It feels like just yesterday we were putting away Christmas, but I love the Christmas season so I'm not complaining!
Sally's GIANT icicle


Our lovely icicle decorations outside

Lots of fun decorating the Christmas tree

The final touch, the star

It's so pretty!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Gorgeous tree.

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

What a beautiful tree! It looks like everyone had fun decorating the tree!