Recently we've moved the furniture around in Sally's room to make her room a little more open. We took the recliner, that has been in her room since she was a newborn, downstairs when I broke my leg so I could be more comfortable. It was bitter sweet since we've rocked her, slept with her, fed her, read to her, comforted her all in that chair and it's no longer in her room. It was time though since she was getting so big it was hard for her to sit with either one of us on it at the same time. I didn't really have a before picture so I put a few on over the years and an after picture. Sally was getting to the point where she needed a bigger dresser so we brought in one and we're taking the smaller one out. Sally brought up the bean bag chair for us to sit in when we read books with her and she has asked to sleep on it too...maybe the weekends :) She spent most of the day on Sunday in her room reading books to herself because she just LOVES her "new" room so much, so do I!
| Sally around 3 in her new room |
| Cousin sleepover |
| Playing dress up |
| Brand new room with a bean bag to sit on |
| Sally sleeping soundly with her eye mask on |
No comments:
Post a Comment