Thursday, November 18, 2010

Copy Cat

Hi All I just want to tell you how much of a copy cat I am. I saw this picture of Punchbowl Falls on my friends blog and it brought memories back of when Poulsen and I hiked there with my sister and mom right after we were married, so that means I haven't been there in about 9 years...CRAZY! I HAVE to take Sally there someday! In our picture below there is a tree that had fallen in the pretty view but from my friends most recent picture on her family it looks like they removed the fallen tree. And as she said on her blog if you're LDS these falls might look familiar to you :) I LOVE OREGON!!!


An AWESOME picture of the Falls!

Poulsen and I at the falls in the Summer of 2001

1 comment:

Nana said...

You look so very young. I agree, we must go back there next summer