We needed some of our famous family fun time so we went for a walk around Silver Lake, since it's going to snow up there tomorrow, to enjoy the fall colors. Here are some of the pictures that we took.

This is the wrong way but this is a reflection of Sally and me
8 comments:
Awesome pics! It is so pretty up there!
Gorgeous!!
So, so beautiful! Is it just me or does Sally look older than she did in August?
I agree with Sharlene...beautiful pictures. Fall is really here. And Sally does look older. Those are great family pictures.
whoa! she does look older! look how tall she is!!!
So pretty!!! That is exactly why I miss Utah!
Hi! Kayla said you might possibly have a dog that needs a new home? Is that true? I've got a dog that needs a friend. Email me. kayseanoel@gmail.com
I think that Sally does look older and I think that she's grown at least another 1/2 inch since we were in Oregon. She is now about 46 1/2" give or take...CRAZY!! Hopefully the snow will melt a little and we can go back up there before too long, it was a fun short hike :)
Post a Comment