Friday, September 18, 2009

It's GONE

So I finally did it! I've cut about 10 inches off my hair, 7 of them on Tuesday night, in the last month. We realized I was losing my hair, or it was breaking, because of my surgery...weird huh?? I just had it with it coming out all the time and going EVERYWHERE so I got it chopped off :) Mr. Incredible went with me and I told the stylist to cut it as short as Mr. I wanted it. I was at the point that I just didn't care! It's weird having it so short after growing it out for so many years but it's a fun change and easier to maintain. Before from the front
Before from the back
After from the back
After from the front

4 comments:

The Philpots said...

this is the hair I remember you having, it looks cute.

Anonymous said...

Cute hair!! And did I see that your hubby followed suit on FB? Is it true that the perm is gone? I love your hair. You have the perfect naturally curly hair. Mine is a pain, I am jealous. :)

Aubs said...

Love the new haircut! So very cute. How do you know Joidee? She & I were v.t. partners in our last ward when we lived in the apartments by Thanksgiving Point. What a small world it is.

The Poulsen Family said...

Joidee is married to one of Jeff's mission companions, we finally met and hung out a couple weekends ago. It is a really small world, it seems like there is always the 7 degrees of separation with everyone that I know :)