I'm so excited that all of my favorite shows are back on TV with no re-runs! And I'm especially excited that I get to watch football every Sunday and Monday nights!!
There is nothing good on in the summer! But I think that's a good thing, it's been nice having the t.v off. I am looking forward to watching new episode's of The biggest loser and the Office. I LOVE the Office!! I always have to wait a day or two for Rich to get home to watch it, it's a lot funnier watching it with him then by myself.
1 comment:
There is nothing good on in the summer! But I think that's a good thing, it's been nice having the t.v off. I am looking forward to watching new episode's of The biggest loser and the Office. I LOVE the Office!! I always have to wait a day or two for Rich to get home to watch it, it's a lot funnier watching it with him then by myself.
Post a Comment