Thursday, September 3, 2009

Portland - Beach Day 1

I have been dreaming of going to Cannon Beach for months now and we were finally there. Too bad the weather wasn't as good as I thought it would be. It was nice and sunny, and windy and cold. I didn't stay for very long but the kids, including Mr. I, wanted to stay so we compromised and went to find Ecola State Park and Short Sands Beach. I was nice to show Mr. I the Oregon Coast, other than Cannon Beach even though I LOVE Cannon Beach. We drove through Seaside and Mr. I said, I can see why you just want to stay at Cannon Beach. We had so much fun that we went to the beach for a second day. Let's go fly a kite
Jonny is such a cute little boy, I just want to kiss him all the time :)
Filling up buckets and pouring them on the sand, that's what you do at the beach right?
Posing for a picture
My two favorite people with Haystack Rock in the background
Elcola State Park, I'm just glad they fixed the fence so girls didn't fall through
This tree was bigger than Mr. I they sure don't make trees like this in Utah
Cute picture of Kimmy
Huge tree
This was their favorite thing to do, run in and out of the ocean
Posing for the picture
Short Sands Beach

No comments: