Thursday, September 3, 2009
Portland - The last few days (and last post)
The last few days while I was there was almost a little lonely. Wednesday my mom left to help Shar and the kids drive to Billings and Mr. Incredible left that afternoon to fly home. Shar drove the rest of the way home to Rapid after dropping my mom off at the airport and she flew home Thursday using Geoff's buddy passes but got stuck in Seattle until about 8pm. Laura left on Thursday night to go to Martha's place, a group home, for the weekend and didn't get back till Sunday morning. So between everyone one leaving we were left with a quiet house. My parents took Sally and me to a wedding reception on Saturday where I caught up with a lot of people, I was able to eat lunch and catch up with my very best friend Kim Boggs on Friday, we played games and I got my hair cut. It was a great 2 weeks and I wish we could do it more often, maybe someday :)
We took the Max downtown and walked along the waterfront
Posted by
The Poulsen Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment