Saturday, February 16, 2008
Sledding
We took Sally sledding today for the first time in a couple of years. We just went to a school close to our house that has a good hill. At first Mr. Incredible and I took turns going down with her and then Sally decided that she wanted to go by herself. We started out just taking her a little bit up the hill and after 2 times of doing 1/2 the hill Sally wanted to go all the way to the top. We'd push her down then she'd climb to where the hill started and Mr. Incredible would drag her up the rest of the way. We had a blast!!
Sally and Mr. Incredible
Sally and The Missus
All by herself
Pulling the sled up to Mr. Incredible
Mr. Incredible pulling her the rest of the way
Posted by
The Poulsen Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah!! I am so glad I found you on here!! If you want to see what is going on in our family go to:
http://rcdallfamily.blogspot.com/
There are also links to my sister, and other family members on there!!
Glad to see you!!
I bet your little girl had a blast sledding! I am so glad that you have a blog, it will be fun to check in and see how your cute family is doing!
There is a book you can buy that has lots of ideas. Go to:http://rcdallfamily.blogspot.com/2008/01/new-years-resolution.html
to read more about it.
Brave girl Brooklyn!
How fun to go sledding. I am impressed with how much snow you are getting! --Sharlene
Post a Comment