Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Laundry Anyone??

I do the laundry just about every Monday/Tuesday. I take it downstairs in my laundry baskets, put them in the washer then the dryer but for some reason it might take me a week or two to actually fold the laundry. Does anyone else besides me do this?? Instead I leave them in the baskets and find old unused plastic bins to put the clean clothes in. Every couple of weeks I end up dumping all the clothes on our couch and fold them while I watch "The Biggest Loser" (good thing the show is 2 hours because that's how long it takes to fold everything)

All our laundry in the baskets (actually 3 laundry baskets and 2 large bins) in my laundry room, I can't walk anywhere but I still don't take the clothes out to fold them.
All our clothes piled on our couch ready to be seperated and folded

6 comments:

Aubs said...

you are not the only one. It takes me sometimes a whole week to get it folded after I've washed it. What a pain it is. Although I am very grateful I don't have to do it all by hand and hang it up to dry outside! Modern conviences are wonderful!

The Georges said...

You are not alone. Washing and drying, no prob! I hate folding laundry! I wouldn't say that I have ever had a couchful but I am sure I will get there.

Courtney said...

I'm with you! I hate folding!!!! But then, even after I get around to folding it, I will put it back in the basket and put it in my room...so you still have to look through baskets of folded laundry to find something to wear. I just wish there was ONE day that I didn't have to do some laundry task!!!!

dcprattfamily said...

I totally do that!! The only way I can get myself to fold it is to dump it on my bed so I can't got to sleep unless I take care of it!! I'm so glad you have a blog! It is fun to see everyone's updates!

The Poulsen Family said...

I wish that I could say that if I put the clean clothes on my I'm more likely to fold them but truth be told they're more likely to go on the floor because I'm too tired to fold them :)

Anonymous said...

I want your daughters dirty panties mum I love sniffing and sucking the crotch