Sally is usually really good about staying clean and doesn't make a ton of messes but I don't know what happened here. I was upstairs while Sally was downstairs at the table coloring, which is one of her new favorite things. I went to see how she was doing and she said she was messy (that was an understatement). She had colored all over her hands, as you can see, and then wiped her hands on her face. Needless to say her coloring things were put up for a couple days to remind her that she doesn't color on anything but paper.
3 comments:
Ohhh the mischief of children!! I've learned to try to care less about my "things" and more about Emma's feelings, but it is a work in progress. At least your dirty little one sure looks sweet!
What a sad little face. She is so very cute.
Wow, you need color wonder markers. They are a real awesome idea. That is all I let my kids color with since Payton colored on our nice fabric chairs with crayon.
Post a Comment