Monday, February 11, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

Our ward has playgroup every week on Thursdays and since that is my most busy day of the week I usually can't go but last week we did it on a Wednesday so I was in. We took our kids to Chuck E Cheese and got pizza, tons of tokens and Courtney brought some yummy cupcakes. Needless to say all the adults and kids had a blast! One of Sally's cousins had her birthday here over the summer while I had to work so Mr. Incredible took her. For months after she would say in her prayers "please bless mommy to go to work so daddy and I can go to Chuck E Chesses" hopefully now she'll pray that daddy has to go to work :)

Sally on the clock
Our playgroup
Sally and Bear in the rollercoaster (nice face Bear)
Sally and T playing air hockey
Bear and T in the famous rollercoaster

No comments: