Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ode to My Wonderful Husband

After being married for a little bit I sometimes forget what life was like when we were dating or newlyweds. You know what I mean; holding hands all the time, kissing when ever you get an extra second (for us it was inbetween commercials before we got TiVo) , driving 45 minutes at 1am to see eachother for 15 minutes, knowing truly and surly that we're two peas in a pod and that he is my other half that I have been searching for all my life. Being head over heals, butterflies in my stomach when we kiss and making everyone around us sick, in love. With everything going on around me (work, school, kids, church callings, laundry, cleaning, dinner, dishes) I sometimes lose sight of all of that. So I want you all to know how madly in love I am with my husband and here are some reasons:

-He is the most patient person I know (this is important because I'm not patient, I'm trying really hard though)
-He always gives 100% in our relationship
-He'll get me cards/candy/flowers just for funsies
-He is great at cuddling
-He works so hard at work to provide for our family so I don't need to work outside the home
-He is fun, loving, thoughtful and full of integrity
-He still gives me goosebumps and butterflies
-He'd rather spend time with me then his buddies
-He makes me laugh
-He loves spending time with our daughter and bedtime is their "special" time
-He loves our daughter so much that he'll spend 6 days with princesses at Disneyland :)
-He is very caring and is sensitive to my feelings

I am so proud of Mr. Incredible for going back to school so he can get a degree in something that he loves and feels good doing. I won't go on and on because I'm sure that not everyone is super interested in this. But I wanted and needed to say how much I love my husband and how greatful to my Heavenly Father I am for sending me exactly what I needed in a husband.

"We're really doing it though aren't we buddy!"

Ironically this was the only picture I could find of just the two of us. We got engaged and married before digial was really popular (I need a scanner)
I could resist putting this picture of Mr. Incredible in this blog. This is his two-year-old picture (What a cutie)

3 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

That was so sweet! I loved reading it. :) Hey, and too bad we're not neighbors anymore. Brooklyn and Isabella would probably play together a little now! Sounds like they're both quite the girly girls. ;)

We are the Dall family said...

Oh, that is so sweet.

Barrettes and Bows said...

Ah...barf!! Just kidding, that was cute. Jeff is a pretty good guy. He is pretty lucky to have you too though.