Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tower of Terror

Tower of Terror was one of Sally's favorite rides. She would put her hands in the air, and keep them there, during the ride. We saw what looked liked a 12-year-old boy bury his face into his mom's shoulder while Sally would yell "Let's do it again" when the ride was over. We probably went at least 4 times a day for 5 days. Mr. Incredible video taped us one time and here is a little clip. You see Sally with her hands in the air and hear the screams.

3 comments:

Sharlene said...

Kimberly loves to watch video of Brooklyn. Cute pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Dan & Calli Ellinger said...

What fun!!! I can't wait to see what my children think of the rides there.

caligirl said...

So cute. I don't know if I could get Zack back on Tower of Terror:-) I am bringing my bead box with me so we can make Brooklyn's bracelets while I am in UT. Sorry, things have been pretty crazy, I haven't made bracelets in so long... my girls don't even have any right now...pretty sad huh.. I am going to have to step it up:-)