We went to get Sally's 4 year old pictures taken today. The photographer was the best I've ever had and I think that these are the best pictures that we got of her. They were all so good that I just had to share them with everyone.
wow janet - she is so dang cute!!! i can't believe you already have a 4 year old! how time flies. good thing she has a big strong and intimidating daddy to keep all the boys away! :)
6 comments:
I love them all. Surprise me with one. --Sharlene
I love the last two where you can really see her face. SO cute. Sorry I never replied to you, I'll take her pictures anytime!
She is so darling! I love the pictures!
She is beautiful. I can't believe how much she has grown since I last saw her.
she is so cute...she is getting way to big, way to fast.
wow janet - she is so dang cute!!! i can't believe you already have a 4 year old! how time flies. good thing she has a big strong and intimidating daddy to keep all the boys away! :)
Post a Comment