Friday, March 28, 2008

Calling for Daddy

The Easter Bunny got The Missus the movie Enchanted and I told Sally I would share it with her. We've watched it probably 1/2 dozen times since Saturday and Sally has caught on to the singing, no surprise. While we were at Wal-Mart on Saturday we couldn't find Mr. Incredible so I said let's call him and Sally started singing like Giselle when she sings for the animals to help. She also woke us up at 5am one morning by singing for us. Every time that she wants Mr. Incredible to come help her she sings that song. We thought it only appropriate to tape it and share it with all of you PS Don't I do a great job with Sally's hair :)

1 comment:

Audrey said...

She is such a character. I can't believe the personality wrapped up in that little girl. You must be cracking up all day.