I think Brooklyn and I are destined to be great friends--we like so many of the same things! Tower of Terror Rocks! Thanks for posting all your fun Disney pics--we missed you while you were gone! You need to teach me how to do the 'colage' thing... I like it!
That is hysterical. I can not believe she rode that ride over and over again. We went to Disney World last year and Eli rode it once and turned him totally white. He was done. She is an absolute doll. I love your blog. It's great to see what you are up to.
2 comments:
I think Brooklyn and I are destined to be great friends--we like so many of the same things! Tower of Terror Rocks! Thanks for posting all your fun Disney pics--we missed you while you were gone! You need to teach me how to do the 'colage' thing... I like it!
That is hysterical. I can not believe she rode that ride over and over again. We went to Disney World last year and Eli rode it once and turned him totally white. He was done. She is an absolute doll. I love your blog. It's great to see what you are up to.
Audrey
Post a Comment