No joke, this is me changing a diaper, especially pregnant. Except she doesn't wear diapers anymore, so it's when I have to wipe her. When she used to wear diapers if ANYBODY was over I would ask them to change her poopy. My mom, mother-in-law, Ryan, sister, whoever. This was the one area in my life I had no shame in asking for help. I still did over half of them, but still, it was quite the ordeal. I would stuff wet wipes in my nose and sometimes leave the room dry heaving. What is wrong with me?!
2 comments:
No joke, this is me changing a diaper, especially pregnant. Except she doesn't wear diapers anymore, so it's when I have to wipe her. When she used to wear diapers if ANYBODY was over I would ask them to change her poopy. My mom, mother-in-law, Ryan, sister, whoever. This was the one area in my life I had no shame in asking for help. I still did over half of them, but still, it was quite the ordeal. I would stuff wet wipes in my nose and sometimes leave the room dry heaving. What is wrong with me?!
Love it!!! Thanks for the reminder that moms are REALLY spectacular! -wendy
Post a Comment