1. People who stand right in the middle of a walkway/isle at the grocery store (especially Costco) and block everyone for no reason.
2. When people turn on the lights in the Cardio Cinema at the gym...once I turned the lights back off and the girl who turned them on said "Um I'm trying to read" HELLO we're trying to watch a movie in here go read outside of the cinema!!
3. When I go to someones house and it doesn't look like they've cleaned their bathroom in months (I'll just say... poo stains)
4. Seeing the Obamas on the cover of at least 3 magazines at a time, like they're rock stars or something (I stole that one from Lindsey but it is SOOOO true!!!)
5. People who I'm not really good friends with and who I haven't seen in forever call me and ask me to watch their kids while they go on a date.
6. Telemarketers who call at 11:30pm (I thought someone died!!)
7. People who go 45+ mph on the road right next to my house. Where do you think you are Miller Motorsports Park?? Creek Rd is still a neighborhood people!!
8. Even though I've asked Jeff to do/not do something for what seems like a million times and he DOESN'T LISTEN!
9. When life doesn't go as I've planned it to be, I guess that proof that I'm not at the wheel.
10. That no matter how hard I try it seems like I can't improve my running time, oh well maybe it's not to be
I'm going to put this one my facebook and I'll tag people there :)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Bugged
1. People who stand right in the middle of a walkway/isle at the grocery store (especially Costco) and block everyone for no reason.
2. When people turn on the lights in the Cardio Cinema at the gym...once I turned the lights back off and the girl who turned them on said "Um I'm trying to read" HELLO we're trying to watch a movie in here go read outside of the cinema!!
3. When I go to someones house and it doesn't look like they've cleaned their bathroom in months (I'll just say... poo stains)
4. Seeing the Obamas on the cover of at least 3 magazines at a time, like they're rock stars or something (I stole that one from Lindsey but it is SOOOO true!!!)
5. People who I'm not really good friends with and who I haven't seen in forever call me and ask me to watch their kids while they go on a date.
6. Telemarketers who call at 11:30pm (I thought someone died!!)
7. People who go 45+ mph on the road right next to my house. Where do you think you are Miller Motorsports Park?? Creek Rd is still a neighborhood people!!
8. Even though I've asked Jeff to do/not do something for what seems like a million times and he DOESN'T LISTEN!
9. When life doesn't go as I've planned it to be, I guess that proof that I'm not at the wheel.
10. That no matter how hard I try it seems like I can't improve my running time, oh well maybe it's not to be
I'm going to put this one my facebook and I'll tag people there :)
Posted by
The Poulsen Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen!!! especially the cardio cinema..people do it in Colorado Springs too. IDIOTS!!
Post a Comment