Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lost and Found

We found an old roll of film, it must be old huh because who uses that stuff anymore?? Anyway we had to get it developed so we could see what was on it and this is what we found :) What a cutie and just in time for her 5th birthday, a great time down memory lane. PS you have till the 20th to vote for our beautiful daughter so we can go to San Diego :)

3 comments:

Teri said...

What cute pictures, so has Sally been talking about her birthday non stop like my daughter? We wrote out invitations tonight to pass out this weekend, she can hardly wait. I am praying for good weather next Saturday so we can do most of the party outside, or else I am going to have 9 kids in my house for two hours! Yikes!

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh! What a sweet baby. Doesn't it hurt your heart to see video footage or photos of her when she was so tiny? Where does the time go?
Heaven help me we are getting together this spring/summer. I don't care if I show up uninvited, I'm making it happen.

Sharlene said...

Cute, cute pictures. I am so glad the two girls are so close in age.