Monday, December 22, 2008

Sewing

I decided that I was going to sew Mr Incredible some PJ's this year for Christmas and I did it up in Portland so he couldn't see what fabric I picked out for him. My mom helped me out a lot because I can't read sewing directions. This was the first thing that I sewed since I was in 4H 15 years ago. I was pretty proud of myself. PS I can't show you the finished project until after Christmas but here is a glimpse of what I looked like sewing

3 comments:

Mama Bean said...

Wow, those are some small pj's. HEHEHE, he must have eaten a lot of NOTHING while he was away!

Barrettes and Bows said...

Janet...you look amazing!!! You have lost even more weight huh.

We are the Dall family said...

Wow, that is an old school sewing machine. Way to go!