Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning

Even though we were all pretty tired we had to make sure that Santa's cookies and milk were out and that we had carrots the the reindeer food out on the lawn. At about 1am Mr. Incredible and I went to bed but the next morning was great! You can kinda see Mr. Incredible's jammies that my mom and I made in these pictures. I would say the big hits were Mr. Incredible's spiderman mask, Sally's Fancy Nancy shoes, and The Missus' new small vacuum for the kitchen and a new scanner. Sally was very excited to have both Fancy Nancy books, she opened The Posh Puppy and said "now I'm only missing the butterfly books," and that was one of the next ones that she opened. In the afternoon Mr. Incredible's parents came over from some brunch and to give us their presents. Dedi had made all the granddaughters their own princess robe (is that what their called) and also gave them wands and crowns. Bampa had to give his princess a princess kiss.

1 comment:

Mama Bean said...

Love the mr. incredible pj's. Our boys will always be kids at heart!! I got mine batman ones (sewing pj's is not a talent that I have). Love the spidy mask!!!