I just saw these on Jeff's facebook so I decided to post them. I haven't talked to him much but he sent a message saying that he is doing well and learning a lot. He is in the ER tonight till 3am local time. Mabye he'll have time to post some more pictures tomorrow.

Theres my Mr Incredible helping out this cute little baby :)

Docks on the Amazon??
Labor and Delivery??
2 comments:
Very Cool Pictures. Your Husband is Awesome. He has earned the title of MR. INCREDIBLE!!!
Yes, I do have a blog! I've been blogging for a few years, I like it better then facebook. But I finally gave into facebook after my friends kept sending me emails to join.
Jeff got some good pictures, the painting on the wall with the doctor holding the baby up is pretty funny. You would never see that here!
You mentioned on facebook about filling out applications for schools. It's a pain isn't it? We sent out 6 applications back in November for P.A schools, it was such a headache. Especially having to write the personal narratives and essays. Just to apply to the schools is very expensive, and time consuming. We've heard back from 3 of the schools and they said no, the letters are pretty generic that they send out. They just say there are limited number of seats and that the P.A program is competitive. I wish they would give us reasons why we didn't get in so we know what we need to do to get accepted. We are still waiting to hear back from Arizona State, Loma Linda Ca, and a school in Pennsylvania. If we don't get accepted this year, we'll just keep on applying until we get in somewhere. We might have to learn patience though this whole process, but we are hopeful everything will workout in the end. So is Jeff applying to nursing programs right now? Hope he can get accepted soon so he can finish school up. I cant wait until Rich's schooling is over, I am going to throw a HUGE party!! I'm sure you feel the same way!
Better get going. Sorry I wrote so much! -Teri
Post a Comment